Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Potty Training ... Rewind

This is taken from an email sent around Thanksgiving. Forgive the rewind, but it's definately worth repeating:

I worked wednesday night and Aunt K kept the kids. At work I found out at 0630 Thursday morning that there was to be a potluck that night (and D. would be working, so something would have to be sent). When I got home, I quickly mixed up a cake and put it in to bake. I laid down for a nap and K. pulled the cake out to cool on top of the stove. She woke me up around 1130 and said she was leaving. Miss G was watching tv and Baby Q was taking a nap. I was still tired and snoozed on the couch for a little longer. Miss G woke me up at 1200 with "mommy I need wipes." This is never a good statement in our house!!!. So as I sleepily headed for the wipes, I noticed something all over her face (don't get ahead of me here). When asked what it was, she replied "mommy I eat cake." After taking care of the wipes, I set out on a mission to find the missing cake (I had noticed on the way to the wipes that I had only one 9" cake, where there should have been two).
She ran off to the playroom - let me paint a picture for you ... cake smeared all over the face, nothing on below the waist as she had pooped her pants somewhere along the way, yet to be determined. Quite a picture - would have been funny if I hadn't been so mad. So she comes back to me with a cake pan, minus half the cake. The playroom has an area where clearly she has been eating the cake. It is in several of her dishes, divided up for her babies and animals (and of course herself). Beside the cake ... the missing pants and a poop patty smeared into the ottoman and rug. keep in mind it was a chocolate cake, so it was quite difficult to distinguish where cake ended and the other began.
Yep ... a poop cake.

1 comment:

  1. This is hilariously disgusting! LOL! I needed to read this! There's a reason I'm so fond of you!

    ReplyDelete