Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Floppy Buns

For reasons that remain a mystery, Miss E refers to Chick-fil-a as "Floppy Buns." Yeah, took us forever to figure that one out. So, Miss E and I took an adventure to our local mall. It just so happens to contain a Floppy Buns. We were waiting for the elevator - innocent enough, right? So, the door opens ... and there stands a um, sizeable woman holding a Chick-fil-a cup. In her best three-year-old voice (read "nearly a shout"), Miss E says "Momma she has floppy buns." Just kill me now. Really, can I just melt into the floor right here? I am certain this poor woman understood what was said, but is she really going to believe the comment pertained to her coke? So I did what I do alot these days ... grabbed my kid and headed in the other direction, my face several shades redder than when we started the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment