Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Walt Disney Could Never Have Imagined ...

Diva has had the problem for some time now. Some things I can understand ... knit pants are pretty easy to confuse front and back on. The flip flops puzzle me a bit. How does one not only put them on the wrong feet, but then wear them like that and successfully walk? While both of these are funny ... the panties are the funniest by far.

We refer to this look as the "Toddler Thong."

Way too much fabric in the front ... itty bitty bit of fabric in the back. This is what happens when the panties are put on backwards. Diva has even been known to state "My booty ate my panties." Yet, this is still a common occurrence in our home. However, this week I saw a new side of the problem. Diva greeted me as I returned from work, wearing nothing but panties (also a common sight in our house). I could tell they were on backwards, but didn't realize the real problem until she turned around.

These were her Tinkerbell undies. So, when they were put on backwards ... Tinkerbell was in an unfortunate position. All that could be seen of her were the wings. Apparently Diva's booty had eaten the rest of her!!!

1 comment: