Saturday, August 27, 2011

Name Recognition

As noted in previous posts, I have recently begun using coupons.  Okay, so I have always used them.  Now I am starting to use them to see some real savings in our monthly expenses.  There is no crazy stockpile of 47 tubes of toothpaste, but there is a lot more variety in the brands we use now.  On some things there will be no compromise, but on some the brand is irrelevant.  Cat litter falls into the later category.  As long as it serves the intended purpose, I don't care what the label says.  At least that's what I thought ...


After cleaning the litter pan, I got distracted.  Surprising how often that happens with three kids!  The container of litter was not put back in the closet, instead left out in the spare room and promptly forgotten about.  Fast forward a few days ...
Coming in from work I am greeted by Diva and Little Man, who seem to be in a contest as to who can talk the loudest and fastest in my direction.  Overstimulation!!!  Tuning out as exhaustion is taking over ...


Diva:  "Momma?"
Me:  "Yes, baby?"
Diva:  "Why do we have new cat litter?"
Me:  "Momma just got what was on sale."
Diva:  "But why is it called Tity Cat"


Hmm, well ... guess we will be returning to the Fresh Step.
And perhaps focusing a little more on our reading!
Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment