Friday, August 19, 2011

Hair to Dye For

Several months ago, Momma decided it was time for a change.  My hair has been blonde-ish for many years.  As for what my "natural" color is, that is anyone's guess.  Darker than blonde and sprinkled with gray, based on the roots!  So, three kids in and blonde was getting a bit old ... not to mention hard to keep up. 

I left for my appointment, keeping the plan to myself.  I returned home no longer a blonde with 2 inch roots.  In fact, the color was considerably darker than the previously noted roots.  Hubby took it in stride, Baby Boy looked a bit concerned and Diva promptly decided she wanted brown hair, too.

The best response came from Little Man
Little Man:  "Momma, what's wrong with your hair?"  *looking very puzzled*
Momma:  "Nothing baby.  Momma just got it fixed.  It's supposed to be this way."

Now, everytime I come back he greets me with:
"Momma, is that the way it's supposed to look?"

Hmm, not quite a glowing review ... but very much a Little Man response!

No comments:

Post a Comment