Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tis the Season

It was a typical weekend morning:
I came in from work to be greeted by Diva and Little Man eating breakfast - "toaster pasters" for all involved. As noted previously, for whatever reason, clothing appears to be optional in the K house. This morning was no exception. Both kids were happily eating ... wearing nothing but their underwear. In honor of the upcoming holiday, Diva had added a Santa hat to her attire.
Thirty degrees outside and my daughter is eating breakfast in Hello Kitty panties and a Santa hat!

The conversation went something like this:
Me: "What are you eating?"
Diva: "Cherry toaster paster"
Me: "I like your hat, but aren't you missing something?"
*she looks around and thinks for a minute*
Diva: "My milk! I need my milk!"
Me: "Your clothes, sister! Where are your clothes?"

So, what did I do?
Got her milk.
Sometimes it just isn't worth it!

1 comment: